i have changed my song :D LISTEN OKAY !
yesterday listen to this song on my phone, and it SUITS ME ALOT ! :))
this week is like soo packed luh.
tomorrow go meet primary school friends :DDDD
weeeeees ~!
miss them so mucccccccchhhh x(
somemore both from overseas one :D
OMEDETO FOR RE-OPENING OF MY BLOG ! =D
as i have said. i wont delete those previous post that i have typed when my blog was privated.
so, if you want to spam my tag then spam.
if you want to mock at my failure of relationship then mock.
but .... if you want to give me encouragement , THEN GO ON !!! =DD
I won't give up
No I won't break down
Sooner than it seems life turns around
And I will be strong
Even if it all goes wrong
When I'm standing in the dark I'll still believe
Someone's watching over me (:
No I won't break down
Sooner than it seems life turns around
And I will be strong
Even if it all goes wrong
When I'm standing in the dark I'll still believe
Someone's watching over me (: