i'll never make it through the days without them (:another week starts again (:
this week was not as pack. thank God. I must chiong studying. & i dooooo hope that i will study x)
if not, i think i need a study companion ): who wanna sacrifice yourself ?? :D
lesson, projects and meeting friends :D
went over TM to meet S for lunch & off i go to SP.
it is DAMNNNNNN FARRRRRR ~!
L bluff me is 40 mins only... zzz
went to the subway and eat :D it was like cheaper from outside, and the cookies are definitely nicer than outside...
after makan-ing, PICTURESSS :D





L came along & there goes again.




went over to Bethany Church.
while having a break, it GOES again !



more crazyy, unglamm and FUNNY photos up on FACEBOOK ! :Di dont believe that this will end. but , I WILL put an end to it.
wasnt happy at all.
suddenly i felt this calling for me to read His word. so i went.
& i found : “My child, I can make your bitter waters sweet. I am the Lord who heals you.”
yes. He is definitely comforting me.
He heard it, and answered it RIGHT AWAY. how AWESOME it He (: