"This is the day(x2)
That the Lord has made (x2).
I will rejoice, i will rejoice and be GLAD in it, and be GLAD in it"
is a nice songgg :D
anyways, just came back from SOP !!
it wasssss niceeee although didnt get to sit in the sanctuary.
i wannna go tomorrowww again !! ):
&& i cant make it without LYRICSS !!! GRRR.
"Lord, i pray that wherever she goes, she will NOT FALL DOWN again. cos' i know you will be there to hold her if she falls. & she will not have injuries on her. Lord, i pray that you will bless her with good health that she will recover from her cough.
I pray that you will use her nice voice to lead the worship and to praise you.
I also pray that you will bless her abundantly that she can play a wonderful melody on KB.
&& Lord, i thank you for this goood friend that i've found.
In Jesus' most precious name i pray, AMEN."