this is cooool rights :D
anyway im gonnna start my work tomorrow.
should i feel happy or feel sad. i dont know whether am i glad cos' i have that job. HAHA!
another Sunday has past.
that feeling is back again.
i dont knoww is it cos' i did not put in enough effect or what.
'I have fought a good fight. I have finished the race. I have kept the faith. 2 Timothy 4:7'
when this was shared, something struck me.
this is a long run. a long long long run. that i cant even seee the ending point.
but nevertheless, i wanna run. i wanna run this race. cos' i wanna see You face to face.
even if i fall, You are there to pick me up. even if im tired, You are there to carry me. even if im weary, You are there to support me.
Your love is more than enough for anything.
sigh.
