Daily Bread

Tuesday, February 02, 2010

ahhh how come itouch's blogger so different one..
cannot use the compose section must use the HTML. zzz.

hahaha I'm now in school.
it's pretty boring though. I have nothing to do. hmm should I say I got things to do but I don't want to do only(:
but yeahs!! I'm so happy that I finally drag myself out if the bed and reach school on time (:
I have not been in lecture for so long alr (:
and when I was tempted to leave the hall, I didn't lo(: hahaha !!
be proud of mee like finally(:

9But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

I like this (: his grace always sufficient for me(:
hmmm teach me how to understand what you want in me(:
and as I grow closer to you each day, I would grow to be like you.

sometimes the fake would blend into the real, and the real would blend into the fake. it's up to you on you going to decent them. and how to treat the situation in such a way the Jesus would do if he is in your shoe(:
just some stupid random thing. ignore this part.

oh yeahs!!! the romance of ruth!! it's so cooool now that I know what happen then (: and this just applies to what is romance from him to us(: gonna keep track with my orange:D

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee noooobers who comes here(: