AWESOME!!
GOD IS DEFINITELY AWESOME! :D
PRAISE HIM WHEN YOU'RE LIFTED!
PRAISE HIM WHEN YOU'RE DOWN! :DD
DAY ONE OF ASIA CONFERENCE WAS A BOOOOOMZ AND BURZT!
you cant imagine how much we were favoured on that day!
waiting in an aircon place with chairs, still manage to get a good seats at hall 8, the main hall.
going to dramatic preaching, which was simply awesome!
have never seen that before.
and that youth dynamic thingy.
gaga!
God sure has a special plan.
preparing seats for us all the way till even today, day 2!
i wanna see C3 perform!
and BOOMZ!
next moment there are up on stage!!!! :DDD
seeee that ?!!?!
that is exactly how BLESSED are we!
and awesome praying session today.
though we're at the overflow room.
the presence of GOD was thick until i cannot tell myself that i am actually imagining things!
cos' not only i experience it!! :D
PHIL PRINGLE!!!
I THINK I LIKE HIM! :DDD
he is just a great man of God!
WOOOOOOTS!
IM SOOOO GONNNNNA GET HIS PEN TOMORRROW! :D
DEAR GOD!
PLEASE LET THE PEN BE UNDER MY BUDGET SO I CANN GET IT!
AMEN!!!